Terms And Conditions
- Aksana s.r.o., Náměstí 31, 538 25 Nasavrky
- Business conditions are valid from 1.7.2008 until new business conditions are issued.
- The purchase contract, on the basis of which the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer is carried out, arises on the basis of a binding order confirmation. Confirmation by telephone, e-mail or text message, which is realized after previous receipt of an electronic or written order (confirmation of receipt of the order into the system is not confirmation of the order) is considered binding. The contact necessary to confirm the order is made by the seller after verifying the availability and delivery date of the required goods. The order (or part thereof) confirmed by the seller is considered binding for both parties, provided that the conditions agreed at the time of confirmation are not violated. The content of the order (exact specification of the goods and their number), the price for the goods and transport, the method and date of delivery are considered to be essential conditions.
INVOICE TAX DOCUMENTS
- We send the invoice in the consignment, unless another method of delivery is agreed.
- Answer to a frequently asked question – the invoice does not contain at all or does not have an original signature or stamp
Tax document in the sense of Act No. 235/2004 Coll. and Amendment 360/2014 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended (hereinafter referred to as VAT), and an accounting document from the point of view of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended ( hereinafterThe obligatory requisites of tax documents do not include a signature or other method of marking (stamp, printing the name of the person who issued the document, etc.), which would be obliged to make the payer who issued the tax document, respectively. who carried out the taxable supply. Therefore, the obligation to sign or stamp on the issued tax document (invoice) does not follow from the VAT Act.
Opinion of the Ministry of Finance: 11005/96 UCE The invoice is not defined by law, but is applied in practice. From the position of the supplier (or customer), it is not an accounting document per se, but usually a basis for an accounting document, which is usually part of the accounting documents. From the customer's point of view, according to the accounting regulations, the decisive factor is not the signature of the supplier on the invoice, but the signature of the authorized employee of the customer, who confirms the receipt of the delivery.
- Our issued invoice – a tax document, also serves as the main guarantee certificate
- Cancellation of the order by the buyer
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before its binding confirmation. After binding confirmation of the order (personal contact, e-mail, telephone) only if the seller does not meet the agreed delivery conditions.
- Each confirmed order is binding (Civil Code § 544-545, Act No. 40/1964 Coll.) According to our business conditions. If the order sent by cash on delivery is not picked up by the customer, in any case the payment of the incurred costs for sending the goods and the handling fee, or the costs for resending the shipment, will be required.
- By sending the order, you agree with our terms and conditions.
- Cancellation of the order by the seller
- the goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price of the supplier of material components for the production of the cap has changed significantly. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address as soon as possible (but no later than 10 working days).
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Dispatch of the subject of performance (ordered goods) will be carried out in the shortest possible time, usually within 2-5 working days from the binding confirmation of the order, in case of necessity to include the ordered goods in production, delivery time is usually up to 30 days, possibly in agreement with the buyer.
- The place of collection is determined on the basis of the buyer’s order. Delivery of the subject of performance to the specified place is considered fulfillment of the delivery. Transport to the destination address is provided by the seller through contractual partners. The consignment with the goods always contains a tax document. The tax document can be sent additionally by post or e-mail upon request.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS IN GOODS AND WARRANTY
- The business conditions include the complaint conditions, which are in full in the Complaints section or in writing at the seller’s registered office.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We respect your privacy. In order to offer you quality services, we need to know some of your personal or business data. We protect this data against misuse and it will never be provided to any third party.
SALE AND PAYMENT FOR GOODS
- The seller is the owner of the goods and sells it to the buyer (customer).
- The goods are the property of the seller until full payment of the price of the goods. Payment of the full amount is made either by cash on delivery at the place of delivery of the goods (through the contractual forwarding company) or by bank transfer, so that the full price of the goods must be credited to the seller’s account after deducting bank and other fees.
- These Business Terms and Conditions are valid for all business cases concluded between Aksana s.r.o. and buyers. Buyer means a natural person as well as a legal entity. Legal relations of both contracting parties established on the basis of a concluded order are governed in the case of a natural person by the provisions of the Civil Code, in the case of a legal person by the Commercial Code.
- The buyer is aware that the purchase of products that are in the seller’s business offer does not create any rights to use registered trademarks, trade names, company logos or patents of the seller or other companies, unless otherwise agreed in a specific case by a separate contract.
- Depending on the change of relevant legal standards, as ell as the company business policy, the seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. The company will announce this change and its effectiveness in a suitable manner on the website www.aksana.cz.