1) General conditions
- These complaint rules have been prepared in accordance with the Civil Code and apply to goods for which the complaint was lodged during the warranty period.
- An invoice is attached to each product, which also serves as a delivery note.
- The seller provides a guarantee for the goods sold in accordance with generally binding legal regulations for a period of 24 months. The warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed in the contract.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects of the products or other defects, if they were not caused by unprofessional or careless handling, use of the product contrary to its purpose or operating instructions, mechanical damage, wear or other non-standard phenomena. The seller has the right to refuse a claim for goods in the event of clear manipulation of documents relating to the goods.
2) Method of filing a complaint
- The buyer can file a justified complaint in one of the following ways:
- to the e-mail address [email protected]
- b.mail to the supplier’s address
- The buyer is obliged to state:
- Order number
- Document for ownership of goods (invoice, tax document)
- the most concise description of defects and their manifestations
- The claimed goods must be sent to the address of the seller – Aksana s.r.o., sales department, Náměstí 31, 538 25 Nasavrky, using a transport company or post (business package service). Goods sent by cash on delivery will not be accepted.
- Transport to the place of claim is paid by the customer even in the case of a justified complaint. In the event of a justified complaint, the seller will deliver the repaired goods to the customer at his own expense.
- A copy of the document confirming the purchase of goods and a detailed description of the defect must be attached to the claimed goods. The claimed goods must be in suitable packaging so that there is no risk of damage during transport and handling.
3) Obligation of the seller
- The seller decides on the complaint within five working days from the delivery of the claimed goods. This period does not include the time appropriate to the type of product required for a professional assessment of the defect. The complainant will be notified of the result by e-mail, unless the parties agree otherwise. Complaints, including defects, will be settled without undue delay, no later than one month from the date of the complaint, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- If the defect can be removed, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner, and the seller is obliged to eliminate the defect.
- If it is proportionate to the nature of the defect, the buyer may request a replacement of the product.
- If the buyer requests a replacement of the product and it is proportionate to the nature of the defect, but for objective reasons such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price of the product or withdraw from the contract.
- If it is a defect that cannot be removed and which prevents the product from being used properly, the buyer has the right to replace the product or has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- If it is a defect that cannot be removed and which does not prevent the proper use of the product, the buyer has the right to replace the product, a reasonable discount on the price of the product or may withdraw from the contract.
4) Definition of some terms of complaint procedure
- A reasonable discount from the price of the product means a discount that corresponds in percentage to the reduction in the useful value of the product due to a defect.
- Withdrawal from the contract is an act of the buyer, after which the buyer is entitled to a refund of the usual purchase price compared to the return of the product, while the amount returned can be reduced in case of excessive wear and tear of the product.
- Replacing a product means providing a new product of the same type as opposed to returning the product to the buyer.
- The proportionality of the requirement to replace the product is given if, due to the nature of the defect, the repair of the product would not be economical, which is assessed by the seller.
5) Final conditions
- These Complaints Rules come into force on October 1, 2004. We reserve the right to make changes to the complaint procedure.